Latitudes and Kadist Art Foundation are partnering in a new 'distributed' phase of 'Incidents (of Travel)' as an online periodical. As part of its Online Projects, Kadist will be publishing regular contributions from six of its fellows working around the world.
Curator Yesomi Umolu and artist Harold Mendez inaugurate the series with a dispatch from Chicago – fieldwork and online storytelling photographed by Nabiha Khan of an offline day’s itinerary.
Forthcoming contributions from Marianna Hovhannisyan (Yerevan / Istanbul), Yu Ji (Shanghai), Moses Serubiri (Kampala), Simon Soon (Kuala Lumpur / Sydney), and Natalia Zuluaga (Pereira / Miami), fellows who participated in the seminar ‘The Place From Where We Look’ at Kadist Paris in June 2015.
- Instagram takeover of Kadist Art Foundation in San Francisco (28 August 2015)
- Residency at the Kadist Art Foundation, San Francisco, 26 August–9 September 2015 (29 August 2015)
- Nadim Abbas' "Incidents of Travel: Hong Kong" public tour (19 January 2013)
- Ho Sin Tung "Incidents of Travel: Hong Kong" tour (30 January 2013)
- Yuk King Tan's "Incidents of Travel: Hong Kong" tour (3 February 2013)
- Samson Young's "Incidents of Travel: Hong Kong" tour (7 February 2013)
- Archive of social media posts related to "Incidents of Travel" tours and photo-documentation.
- 13 field recordings from 'Incidents of Travel: Hong Kong'
- Interview between Christina Li and Latitudes on 'Incidents of Travel' for Witte de With's 'Witness to Moderation(s)' blog 7 May 2013
- Inauguración de 'Incidentes de viaje' & 'Proyectos 2005–2012' en La Sucursal, Casa del Lago, México DF, 27 de septiembre 19:30h 25 septiembre 2012