Lawrence Weiner's THE CREST OF A WAVE tote bag in the Tate Archive and exhibited at The McManus Museum and Galleries, Dundee
|Limited edition tote bag designed by Lawrence Weiner in 2015. Photo: Latitudes.|
We're delighted to share that Latitudes' limited edition tote bag, exclusively designed by Lawrence Weiner to commemorate Latitudes' 10th anniversary in 2015, is now part of Tate Archive.
- THE CREST OF A WAVE by Lawrence Weiner at the Fundació Suñol, Barcelona, October–November 2008.
- Photographs of THE CREST OF THE WAVE project.
- Pdf online of the exhibition booklet
- Making of video
- Latitudes' limited edition tote bags exhibited in the Asia Art Archive's "A short history of the art book bag (and the things that go in them)" 24 August 2015
- Latitudes publications acquired by the Paul D. Fleck Library & Archives, The Banff Centre 2 August 2015
- Latitudes 10th Anniversary Tote Bags. Commemorative editions by Lawrence Weiner, Haegue Yang, Ignasi Aballí and Mariana Castillo Deball
- Archive Cover Story (May): Here’s to horseshoes: Lawrence Weiner and Sergi Aguilar 1 June 2015
- Latitudes contribution to Kadist Art Foundation's 'One Sentence Exhibition' 1 September 2015
- (Part 2/3) "The Encyclopedic Palace", 55th Venice Biennale in tote bags 14 June 2013
- FAQ: Where can I find the publications edited by Latitudes? 22 April 2012