"Geologic Time" thematic residency programme at the Banff Centre for Art and Creativity in Alberta, Canada
Through fieldwork, seminars, and independent study, 'Geologic Time' participants will be “thinking with” geology (beyond the depiction of landscape) as a potential way to consider non-conventional, deep-time perspectives on curating, exhibition making, programming, and fieldwork within contemporary art.
Lead faculty: Latitudes
Guest Faculty: Sean Lynch
"Geologic Time" is a thematic residency programme of the Banff International Curatorial Institute, Visual + Digital Arts organised by the Banff Centre for Art and Creativity in Alberta, Canada. Within the framework of the residency Latitudes curated the group exhibition "4.543 billion. The matter of matter" at the CAPC musée d’art contemporain de Bordeaux, France, on view until January 7, 2018.
- "4.543 billion. The matter of matter" in pictures.
- Guest Faculty of the Thematic Residency 'Blueprint for Happiness' at The Banff Centre, Canada, 27 July–8 August 2015 16 July 2015
- Cover Story – April 2017: Banff Geologic Time 3 April 2017
- Cover Story – December 2016: Ten years ago – Land, Art: A Cultural Ecology Handbook 5 December 2016
- Cover Story – May 2016: Material histories – spilling the beans at the CAPC musée d’art contemporain de Bordeaux 10 May 2016.
- Second research trip to Bordeaux 16 July 2016