(...) "Antoni Hervàs draws back the curtains on his exhibition El Misterio de Caviria at the Sala Gran of La Capella, Barcelona, on 15 September. As part the tutorial team of BCNProducció'16 alongside David Armengol and Mireia Sallarès, Latitudes has been working with Toni since February on the development of what can only be described as an epic production. Continue reading...
Cover Stories' are published on a monthly basis on Latitudes' homepage to highlight past, present or forthcoming projects, research, exhibitions or field trips related to our activities.
- Archive of Cover Stories
- Last chance to read the August 2016 Monthly Cover Story "Fermínlandia" 31 August 2016
- Cover Story, July 2016: Through the grapevine – Rasmus Nilausen’s Soups & Symptoms 3 July 2016
- Last days! Cover Story and exhibition of José Antonio Hernández-Díez: techno-pop, death and resurrection (20 June 2016)
- Cover Story, May 2016: Material histories – spilling the beans at the CAPC musée d’art contemporain de Bordeaux (10 May 2016)
- Cover Story, March 2016: José Antonio Hernández-Díez: The sacred heart of the matter (3 March 2016)
- Cover Story, February 2016: Sarah Ortmeyer, Towering allusions (9 Febrero 2016)