The November 2018 Monthly Cover Story "Joan Morey—postmortem judgement reenactment" is now up on Latitudes' homepage: www.lttds.org
"Joan Morey’s COLLAPSE is a three-part project curated by Latitudes. Six one-off performances are integral to the first, a survey exhibition at the Fabra i Coats. Centre d'Art Contemporani. Comprising reenactments of scenes excerpted from a selection of Morey’s projects from the last fifteen years exploring the use and misuse of control, these live-action fragments encompass dramatic orations, tableaux vivants, and ritualistic exercises following the artist’s rules."
—> Continue reading
—> After November it will be archived here.
Cover Stories' are published on a monthly basis on Latitudes' homepage featuring past, present or forthcoming projects, research, texts, artworks, exhibitions, films, objects or field trips related to our curatorial activities.
- Archive of Monthly Cover Stories
- Cover Story–October 2018: "I can’t take my eyes off you: Eulàlia Rovira and Adrian Schindler" 1 October 2018
- Cover Story–September 2018: Harald Szeemann’s travel sculpture, 10 September 2018
- Cover Story–August 2018: Askeaton Joyride, 2 August 2018
- Cover Story–July 2018: No Burgers for Sale 2 July 2018
- Save the date: 13 September, 6–9pm. Latitudes-curated exhibition ‘Cream cheese and pretty ribbons!’, Galerie Martin Janda, Vienna, 21 June 2018
- Cover Story—June 2018: Near-Future Artworlds Curatorial Disruption Foresight Group, 4 June 2018
- Cover Story – May 2018: Shadowing Roman Ondák, 7 May 2018