September 2022 cover story on www.lttds.org
The September 2022 monthly Cover Story “The means of print production: Erick Beltrán and lumbung press” is now up on our homepage.
“One of the most consequential and ambitious initiatives at the sprawling and polyphonic documenta fifteen is lumbung press, one of several working groups conceived by the artistic directors ruangrupa that transverses the many invited artists, community-oriented collectives, organisations and institutions brought together in Kassel.”
→ Continue reading
→ After September 2022 this story will be archived here.
Cover Stories are published on a monthly basis on Latitudes’ homepage featuring past, present or forthcoming projects, research, texts, artworks, exhibitions, films, objects or field trips related to our curatorial projects and activities.
→ RELATED CONTENTS:
- Archive of Monthly Cover Stories
- Cover Story, July–August 2022: Incidents (of Travel) from Seoul, 1 Jul 2022
- Cover Story, June 2022: Cyber-Eco-Feminist Incidents in Attica, 1 June 2022
- Cover Story, May 2022: Things Things Say in print, 2 May 2022
- Cover Story, April 2022: Mix and Match. Laia Estruch at PUBLICS, 1 April 2022
- Cover Story, March 2022: The passion of Gabriel Ventura, 1 March 2022
- Cover Story, February 2022: Rosa Tharrats’ Textile Alchemy, 1 Feb 2022
- Cover Story, January 2022: Rasmus’ Doubts, 2 Jan 2022
- Cover Story, December 2021: Between Meier and Meller: Toni and Pau at the Teatre Arnau, 1 Dec 2021
- Cover Story, November 2021: Notes for an Eye Fire, 2 Nov 2021
- Cover Story, October 2021: Fear and Loathing in Lebanon, 1 Oct 2021
- Cover Story, September 2021: Erratic behaviour—Latitudes in conversation with Jorge Satorre, 31 August 2021