Tue, Nov 1 2022 2022, Barcelona, cover story, curatorial writing, edited by Latitudes, Incidents of Travel, Jorge Satorre, Kadist, out of the studio, research
The November 2022 monthly Cover Story “Jorge Satorre’s Barcelona” is now up on our homepage: www.lttds.org
“Below the Tibidabo Amusement Park, just where the BV-1418 and BP-1417 roads meet, there are some stairs that go up into the forest. Climbing them, a few meters up on the right, we will find a large stone hidden among the trees.” Continue reading
After November 2022 this story will be archived here.
Cover Stories are published on a monthly basis on Latitudes’ homepage featuring past, present or forthcoming projects, research, texts, artworks, exhibitions, films, objects or field trips related to our curatorial projects and activities.
→ RELATED CONTENTS:
- Archive of Monthly Cover Stories
- Cover Story, September 2021: Erratic behaviour—Latitudes in conversation with Jorge Satorre, 31 August 2021
- Web of the artist about “The Erratic. Measuring Compensation”
- Publication "Robert Smithson: Art in Continual Movement” (Alauda Publications, 2012) includes an essay by Max Andrews, 28 Mar 2012
- Lecture by Max Andrews “From Spiral to Spime: Robert Smithson, the ecological and the curatorial”, 13 March, 2pm, Lecture Theatre 1, Royal College of Art, London, 12 March 2012
- Interview with Erick Beltrán & Jorge Satorre publ “Atlántica” magazine #52, 13 Feb 2012
- Proyecto producido por Jorge Satorre para “Portscapes” (2009) expuesto en la exposición colectiva “Fat Chance to Dream”, Maisterravalbuena, Madrid, 29 Mar 2011
- 2009 Video of the making of Jorge Satorre's project
- Portscapes news: Jorge Satorre's billboard on the A15 and Paulien Oltheten's small exhibition at the visitor centre Futureland and surroundings, 2 October 2009