The Dundee presentation includes the limited edition tote bag and three sugar sachets with the striking typographic rendition of the statement "A CLOTH OF COTTON WRAPPED AROUND A HORSESHOE OF IRON TOSSED UPON THE CREST OF A WAVE" in Catalan, Spanish, and English, the latter first commissioned in 2008 as part of Weiner's solo exhibition at the Fundació Suñol, Barcelona.
Thank you Valentina Ravaglia (Assistant Curator, Exhibitions & Displays, Tate Modern) for facilitating the inclusion of these ephemera into Tate's collection, and to Lili Bartholomew (Curatorial Assistant, Leisure and Culture Dundee) for liaising from Dundee and sharing the images.
- THE CREST OF A WAVE by Lawrence Weiner at the Fundació Suñol, Barcelona, October–November 2008.
- Photographs of THE CREST OF THE WAVE project.
- Latitudes' limited edition tote bags exhibited in the Asia Art Archive's "A short history of the art book bag (and the things that go in them)" 24 August 2015
- Latitudes 10th Anniversary Tote Bags. Commemorative editions by Lawrence Weiner, Haegue Yang, Ignasi Aballí and Mariana Castillo Deball
- Archive Cover Story (May): Here’s to horseshoes: Lawrence Weiner and Sergi Aguilar 1 June 2015
- Latitudes contribution to Kadist Art Foundation's 'One Sentence Exhibition' 1 September 2015