Sat, Jul 1 2023 2023, Bombas Gens, cover story, Frieze, Max Andrews, review, Valencia, writing
The July–August 2023 monthly Cover Story “Honeymoon in Valencia” is now up on our homepage: www.lttds.org
“In April this year, the streets of Valencia witnessed a remarkable sight: a colossal high-heeled shoe, adorned in the fashion of a Venetian gondola, paraded its way to the Bombas Gens Centre d’Art.”
→ Continue reading (after August 2023 this story will be archived here).
Cover Stories are published on a monthly basis on Latitudes’ homepage featuring past, present or forthcoming projects, research, texts, artworks, exhibitions, films, objects or field trips related to our curatorial projects and activities.
→ RELATED CONTENTS:
- More writing by Max Andrews in frieze
- Archive of Monthly Cover Stories
- Cover Story, June 2023: Crystal Bennes futures, 1 Jun 2023
- Cover Story, May 2023: Ruth Clinton & Niamh Moriarty in Barcelona, 1 May 2023
- Cover Story, April 2023: Jerónimo Hagerman (1967–2023), 1 Apr 2023
- Cover Story, March 2023: Art, Climate and New Coalitions, 1 March 2023
- Cover Story, February 2023: Soil for Future Art Histories, 2 Feb 2023
- Cover Story, January 2023: Claudia Pagès’ ‘Gerundi Circular’, 2 Jan 2023
- Cover Story, December 2022: “The Melt Goes On Forever. David Hammons and DART Festival, 1 December 2022
- Cover Story, November 2022: Jorge Satorre’s Barcelona, 1 Nov 2022
- Cover Story, October 2022: Stray Ornithologies—Laia Estruch, 3 Oct 2022
- Cover Story, September 2022: The means of print production: Erick Beltrán and lumbung press, 1 September 2022
- Cover Story, July–August 2022: Incidents (of Travel) from Seoul, 1 July 2022
Sat, Apr 21 2007 2007, review, Reviews, Sharjah Biennial 8, symposium, United Arab Emirates, Ángela Molina
Reseña de la Sharjah Biennial 8 por Ángela Molina publicado en el suplemento Babelia
de El País
: ‘Una mentira cómoda
’, 21 Abril 2007, pp.16-17.